This week, Markley Group is excited to be a sponsor of The 2013 Boston CIO Executive Summit (on Wednesday, October 16, 2013). We enjoy participating with potential and current customers at the CIO Executive Summits – it is one of the most significant gatherings of enterprise CIOs in a given region. The one-day conference is built “by CIOs, for CIOs” and provides us and participating CIOs with a peer-to-peer environment that encourages collaboration around technology and leadership issues.
The CIO Executive Summit’s “governing body,” which is composed of the area’s Fortune 1000 CIOs, along with the top government and academic CIOs, drives all aspects of the agenda to ensure a relevant educational and networking experience. Further, all session content and speakers are designed to appeal to enterprise organizations, focusing on best practices and knowledge sharing. This approach provides a unique opportunity for CIOs to share their insights and experiences in a format designed to deliver access, insights, networking and collaboration.
Markley is a huge believer in this form of industry knowledge sharing and cooperation, and it is our pleasure to help provide the forum that supports it. Some of the sessions and content we look forward to listening in on includes:
- “Discovering an IT Transformation’s High Leverage Elements”
- A CIO best practice conversation on how by adopting a people and culture first mentality, CIOs can achieve true transformation
- “Communicating the Value Imperative of Security”
- A keynote on shifting the perception of information security from “restricting the business” to “enabling the business.”
- “From Order Taker to Service Provider”
- A panel discussion sponsored by VMware on how IT organizations are shifting and what that means as they look to transform IT into an essential service provider for their business.
If you are attending tomorrow, look for us in the sponsoring portion of the event – we are excited to network with the incredible professionals from the Boston area. Make sure you are following @MarkleyBoston on Twitter for updates from the summit.