This Thursday, October 3, 2013, The Markley Group is proud to host an intensive half-day session aimed at helping IT professionals to learn how to eliminate the stress and risk of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) deployments.
Did you know that over 60% of IT departments are evaluating or deploying VDI because of the dramatic benefits it offers – like simplified management, improved security, BYOD support and lower costs?
Even with those benefits, it’s still really easy to underestimate the storage, networking and virtualization requirements of VDI. To be successful, you need to avoid missteps now that could lead to expensive and hard-to-solve problems later.
- Identify appropriate business drivers, calculate ROI and build a business plan for your VDI project.
- Assess your end-users’ needs to design a properly sized VDI architecture.
- Avoid VDI planning and deployment pitfalls with best practices from the experts.
- Integrate business continuity and mobile user support into your VDI plan.
- Leverage the real-world benefits of Nimble Storage’s SmartStack™ architecture for VDI with VMware View and Cisco UCS.
- What:VDI Boot Camp
- When: Thursday, October 3, 2013, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Where: Markley Group, One Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110
- Registration: http://info.nimblestorage.com/VDIBootCamp_Boston_100313.html
Register now and you'll get intensive VDI training, catered lunch, and a post-workshop reception where you'll enjoy appetizers, drinks and a healthy dose of networking with your IT peers. There is no charge to attend.
On successful completion of the seminar you'll also be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card from Nimble Storage!
Hope to see you there!