[vsw id="63089989" source="vimeo" width="425" height="344" autoplay="no"]
Today's post is another video from our Markley Data
Center Summit 2013 -- this time we bring you the cloud computing panel.
Panelists discussed how cloud computing has evolved from a future technology that businesses needed to address soon, to a technology that very few businesses (or consumers) don’t use in some way, shape or form every day. One of the main takeaways was that you need to make sure the cloud is making your company lean and efficient – not just being there for the sake of being there.
- Moderator: Carl Brooks, Research Analyst, Internet Infrastructure Services, 451 Research
- Ken Michaels, President and Chief Operating Officer, Hachette Book Group
- Joseph Flynn, Account Executive, Dell, Inc.
- John Patrick, President, Attitude LLC
- Wayne Pauley, Senior Analyst, ESG Global
- Aaron Patrick, Cloud Architect, Markley Group
Let us know what you think!